We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team!
We’re looking for bright, talented welders, fabricators and industrial mechanics, especially those with leadership abilities. We offer a varied and challenging work environment with which to grow your skills, and competitive pay and benefits. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have something to contribute, please complete an application and submit it to us today!
HIRING A PROJECT COORDINATOR
M2 Welding is NOW looking to hire an additional Project Coordinator!
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the team of welders and skilled professionals headquartered in Oxford Pennsylvania. We are a full-service welding and metal fabrication shop, offering a wide variety of welding services, custom metal fabrications with a workforce certified in the most widely used and state of the art welding processes. Mitchell Mechanical holds a reputation for offering the best on-demand labor force in the Mid-Atlantic region.
We are looking for a skilled professional who is passionate about custom fabrication and metal work; who will bring our company to meet the increasing demand. We are extremely busy and in need of an additional project coordinator to see projects from initiation through completion.
- Maintaining good customer relationships, meeting with customers to gather project scope/details and formulating estimates.
- Provide management and welding team with accurate information to produce customer parts in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Develop and provide quotes based on customer requests. Quote content needs to be accurate, thorough, competitive, and created on time.
- Collect, organize, and enter data into quote systems (QuickBooks).
- Calculate price increases and updates for parts as required.
- Interface with customers, sales reps, and vendors as necessary.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers concerning raw materials, tooling, machining, etc.
- Reply to walk-in customers with quote requests and other related information when available.
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and customers.
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and customers.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for fabricated products.
- Ordering of materials and supplies related to fabrications.
- Ability to work with team and under supervision, convey ideas and communicate clearly.
- Prepare detailed construction and fabrication ideas to follow through with specific job details.
- Must be able to grasp design and assembly concepts to prepare complete piece/part bill of materials.
- Knowledge of manufacturing procedures (Machining, Welding, Etc.)
- Must conduct themselves in a professional manor when interacting with customers and representatives.
- Microsoft Suite
Submit your completed application in person or by mail to:
Mitchell Mechanical, LLC
365 Waterway Road
Oxford, PA 19363
Or, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org