We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team!
We’re looking for bright, talented welders, fabricators and industrial mechanics, especially those with leadership abilities. We offer a varied and challenging work environment with which to grow your skills, and competitive pay and benefits. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have something to contribute, please complete an application and submit it to us today!
We have a few current openings. Please be in touch if you are interested in working together.
Title: Estimator/Account Manager
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and enthusiastic candidate for the role of Estimator/Account Manager at our full-service metal welding and fabrication company. This is an excellent position for a driven and motivated candidate to join a company with a proud 20+ year history, strong growth path, and a lot of opportunity.
The qualified individual will be responsible for running and driving improvements in our sales estimation and client success/account management efforts. If you have a desire to grow, learn more about the business, and be part of its success this is the role for you.
- Accountable for the end-to-end process of proposing, bidding, and winning client work
- Coordinate and track all incoming inquiries and opportunities
- Document estimates and correspond directly with customer
- Analyze specifications and supporting documents including drawings, materials, etc.
- Create and review finalized proposals for accuracy, completeness, and alignment to scope
- Research and understand customer need to determine the overall business and technical solution
- Perform site visits to obtain additional project details as needed
- Work with provided tools to accurately project and account for labor, material, and time requirements
- Establish and maintain proposal file, documenting technical and commercial discussions and agreements from inception throughout entire process
- Ensure financial viability of all projects and ongoing improvements to the process
- Expand understanding of parts, tools, equipment, and processes required
- Keep up to date of new technologies in the industry
- Maintain an accurate record of all historic estimates, customers, and jobs
- Learn and develop efficient and innovative approaches and solutions
- Maintain a strong and ongoing relationship with client and colleagues to ensure satisfaction and success
- Develop, write, and communicate detailed scope of work
- Effectively communicate with client and team members to establish scope, goals, and timing
- Identify, manage and communicate potential change orders
- Participate in team and management meetings
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations within agreed scope on each engagement
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and production/office teams on matters regarding product design, manufacturing, pricing, etc.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of jobs in comparison to scope, proposal, specifications, blueprints, and other supporting documents.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in the metal welding and fabrication environment with extensive knowledge of manufacturing techniques and parts
- Experience in bidding, contract analysis, and purchase orders a plus
- Demonstrated growth mindset and desire to learn
- Detail oriented
- Ability to
- Read and understand specifications and prints in multiple formats
- Manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Work in a fast-paced, close environment as a team player
- Learn quickly, adjust to change, and enjoy challenges presented by new problems and situations
- Effectively manage and build relationships across the business and with customers
- Conceptualize and quote projects with limited specifications
- Work independently with minimal direction or supervision
- Prioritize activity based on workload and current project commitments
- Excellent and demonstrated capabilities in
- Estimating and analysis
- Oral/written communications
- Customer service
- Organizational skills
- Working knowledge and proficiency in
- Business management technology solutions within fabrication environment
- Mathematics and business finance
- MS Office products
Submit your completed application in person or by mail to:
Mitchell Mechanical, LLC
365 Waterway Road
Oxford, PA 19363
Or, email your application to [email protected]